Tuesday 17 January 2012

Hey Folks!

Long time no see:P.

So i just received my new browning box and its pretty good! I'll be doing a review on it tomorrow and also on the other items that browning have launched.

I thought i'd put this thread out for fisherman like me. The ones who keep all their gear in the box they sit on rather than carrying lots of pouches!

So i was chucking all my gear into my new box when i realised it was all open plan. Now this wouldn't cause much people many problems as now a days a lot of anglers use boxes for hooks, shot and well there's a box for everything! But not me, my hooks are in the sleeves them come in and i still like things my own old fashion way!:P

I looked on the internet for some sort of plastic spaces but i couldn't find any, so i decided to make my own. I didn't have any foam or anything like that but what i did have was lots of polystyrene, so i decided to use this!

The first step is to get to poly and some glue...







Then take a measure of the thickness you want and doodle a straight line....

Next cut through the poly. A knife with teeth is better than most, i just used a normal bread knife....






Next, just to save on little white balls going all over just tape the freshly cut side.....





Then just clue the item into place, make sure you make it a tight fit.


Then wahay! You now have a divide! :)

Hope it helps!

Nathan
@Fish4Thought