Tuesday 9 July 2013

End to tuition and a rest to the match days...

Hi folks,

As you may be aware i am now retiring from match fishing. A few reasons but ones i wont go into right now.

I've now taken up a consultation and development role with a major fishing tackle manufacturer and so there for i am getting back to my roots and going back to the specimen scene. Match fishing isn't what it once used to be and the enjoyment for me is back to targeting once specific fish on huge and difficult waters.   Along with the end of match fishing comes the end of my tuition days, i will still honour the gents that have been kind enough to book with me until August and then i will  NOT be taking anymore bookings, this is purely because i am not on the scene and wouldn't want to preach any out of date methods. As so many are asking about it i will still be doing my distance casting and accuracy tuition on specific venues.

Many thanks and i look forward to posting all my specimen tips, teasers and blogs in the future!