Thursday 15 December 2011

Fish4Thought Christmas Competition!

Hi Folks,

So its that time of year again. Time for a Christmas competition!

This year, I've decided to put my self up as the prize. A days fishing tuition with me at the famous Hallcroft fishing complex on a date to be mutually agreed (Normally £100-£150).

It will be a full day of you learning whatever method and what ever tactic you want or just generally brushing up or fine tuning! Totally free!

To Enter simply email me @ Fish4Thought@Instruction.com with a short paragraph of why you would like a free days tuition with me and why you think it will benefit you. Anyone is welcome to join no matter what you ability. The competition will be open till Christmas eve and i will announce the winner in the new year!

Good luck!

Nathan @ Fish4thought