Sunday 4 September 2011

Saturday, Langold Lake.

Hi Folks

As your probably wondering how i went on with Langold lake on Saturday here it is....Badly.

I did pretty well on the fish front getting around 10lb in about an hour or so with  just small skimmers and a couple of decent ones around a pound or so. They whole day went down hill after around 11 though, gusts of around 30mph was coming from the night and the worst thing happened. I snapped my 7th section, no spares, Nothing!

So following that i got moody and went home. Cheers for Paul and Ray (Bailiffs) for not charging me though:).

As for browning customer service i have heard many a bad rumor for them but i have nothing but praise. Got a great guarantee with the whole pole and a good deal was made for the replacement section. Said it will take around 3 weeks to sort out, not the best time line but a lot better than i had heard.

Few pictures for ya...

See ladies, Men can multitask.

Another little skimmer...

Setting up....Preston Innovations Pro roller...Best i have ever had.



Nice little roach. Go up to over 2lb in the lake i reckon!


Well, as you see, we all have our bad days.....I am off to Hallcroft again tomorrow for a practice session on Reed Pool. I'll take plenty of pics and give you guys a heads up on my winning method.

Catch you tomorrow,

Nathan.